Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kiss the Girl Rock!

If I am going to make my two entries a week, I have to post again tomorrow. Oh my. So this will be short.

Good news: All four of us are healthy and breathing well!
Better news: We are in the depths of a whole-house sanitation so nasty germs will stay away.
Best news: Lucy slept in her very own in crib in her very own room for the the very first time on Sunday night. This is an enormous accomplishment. BIG sigh of relief. Phewwwwwww. It only took the kid (and her momma) 7 months to figure it all out. In fairness, Lucy is currently screaming after being put to bed tonight so don't think it's all sunshine and rainbows.

Finally, for your viewing pleasure tonight: a video that was taken this past Thanksgiving. I have been meaning to post and never did. Anywho... if you have forgotten by the time you read this, KISS THE GIRL is your name for the Little Mermaid (Ariel). Becca would sing you the signature song while swinging which led us to show you the Disney movie which led to your first near-obsession with a Disney princess. The video is of you and I singing your most favorite song. Please try and ignore the hairy one on the floor in front looking like she is completely lost. jeeezzz kid, what are you almost 5 months here? get a clue! this.is.your.family.

'Sing wit me now! Shalalala my oh my!'



No comments: