Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30 on the 30th

I have been waiting a long time to have my "anniversary birthday" when you turn the age of the day such as turning 30 on the 30th of August, or for you, turning 25 on the 25th of March or for Lucy turning 4 on the 4th of July. I've had a long time to hype up this birthday since all of my sisters had their anniversary birthdays in the first 11 years of their lives.

Today was filled with baking & cooking, lunch dates, eating gourmet cupcakes, swinging at the park and enjoying a day with my girls. Family and friends made me feel so loved and appreciated from visits to phone calls and texts including one where I was labeled as a "moldie oldie" by Aunt Clare. When it comes down to it, love and friendship is all that matters in life. So my "30 on the 30th" birthday wish is for you and Lucy to always know and appreciate the love that family and friends bring into your life, especially the kind that a sister gives. There's nothing like it :)

Take it from this moldie oldie, I've been around for 30 years, you know.







No comments: