Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cousins

I want to write a post about our brief but fulfilling trip to Wisconsin this past week. As I was going through the 900+ photos, I found so many beautiful pictures of you and Thisbe, I had to dedicate an entire post to the two of you. You had such a blast hanging out with Thisbe, if only for a couple days at the hotel in LaCrosse. Thisbe was a bit under the weather and jet-lagged from her Florida vacation but that did not stop her from having fun with you. Both of you had such affection and love for the other. You showed Thisbe how much fun splashing around is and she showed you how hilarious a game of keep away can really be!



Thisbe lives in Minnesota and you live in Maryland. We are lucky to see her a few times a year. It's nice to see Thisbe's parents too! Even though you don't see each other that often, there is definitely a bond that exists. You both just gravitate toward each other and find mischief. I am really excited to watch both of you grow up and see what adventures await these little Jothen girls.


I promise to do a real Wisconsin update soon!

No comments: