Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Because I am not feeling that creative these are pictures from the last year. I couldn't include everything or everyone so I decided to focus just on you and how you've grown. Oh Nora how we appreciate your presence in our lives. Thank you for an incredible year and here's to a repeat in 2011! We love you so much.

January 2010- You start walking and lots of snow keeps us inside.



February 2010 - even more snow and one picture had to include Reidun, it seemed like she was just here and at the same time her time with us went by in a blink of an eye.



March 2010 - Happy 1st Birthday!



April 2010 - Easter!



May 2010 - Finally consistent warm weather.



June 2010- Summer Begins!



July 2010 - Wisconsin and Carnival Love



August 2010 - we got to be California girls, if only for a couple weeks!



September 2010 - 18 months of you.



October 2010 - Autumn finally arrives!



November 2010 - Giving thanks for all our blessings.



Decemember 2010 - Look how big you are!



Happy New Year Nora!

1 comment:

Reidun said...

I MISS NORA!!!!!! (and you two too) ;) I think there is a visit to Maryland in my future.. or you guys can come to AK next time I'm home!!!!!!