Saturday, October 25, 2008

Worries & Cravings

I am not going to complain about how fat I am.

But I want to. I can't stop eating. I am always hungary. I ate two & a half peices of halloween cake at school (it wasn't three Lauren!!!!). I eat more than one taco or hotdog at dinner now. And the way I grew up... you NEVER eat more than one taco.... it's just an unspoken rule. Nels is very supportative and always gives me more food or juice or water with a lemon when I ask. He never makes me feel fat. But I am.

Although, I am pregnant and the little person inside me wants to EAT!!! I found out that Nels' first word was actually "eat" not mommy or daddy or another normal first baby word. I am definitely carrying his baby. I have also started to have stinky sneezes. If you had no idea that your sneezes could smell, count your blessings. Since I have known Nels he has always had stinky sneezes. He implants a baby in me and I start getting stinky sneezes too!!! It is funny how I see this baby changing my habits to reflect those of Nels. There is no question, it's his child in there!!!!

I know my baby is eating well but I am so crazed at work, sometimes I think the baby can't sleep... screaming kids at lunch, me running around our building, climbing on desks and chairs and under tables to fix the technology. I broke up a fight the other day (don't worry it was a 6th grade fight... both kids together might have weighed a buck ten). This baby is getting a wild ride though. There is no routine, each day is different then the next. At least our lives are not boring & predictable. Some days I wish it could be though....

So to wrap up this rambling blog, I worry but I'm also have fun along the way. I like sharing my body with someone else, especially when they remind me of my husband even if it means I am turning into a cow. I can't wait to feel the baby move and kick! We will really find out then if they are more active and hyper like me or more laid back and calm like my husband!!!

Now it is time for a trip to Taco Bell....

No comments: